• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

11 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Don't want to say it but hard not to agree.

The PNP guy said it was a "smart business decision" to weigh in at 204lbs at the Combine (and not participate in any drills) and then not weigh in a few weeks later when you HAVE to throw.

I don't think he knows what a smart business decision looks like. 

Frank and Bryce with the stagged photo op dap up.   Frank gave it away looking for the que they were filming it. 

Tin foil hat now on:

Dissed CJ - no dap

Fake/staged dap up w/ Young 

We drafting a RB guys #1.  When is the last time we didn't have a first rounder on the roster.  The cycle is repeating!!!!!!

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

27 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Lombardi also said Bryce Young is the much better prospect

CJ is good but robotic and the Ohio State offense doesn’t translate well to the NFL

That is the third time I have heard someone label CJ robotic. 

Kurt Warner said it to Adam Thielen during the combine and Thielen agreed. Lombardi has said it, and Kyle Brandt said it. 

6 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

The PNP guy said it was a "smart business decision" to weigh in at 204lbs at the Combine (and not participate in any drills) and then not weigh in a few weeks later when you HAVE to throw.

I don't think he knows what a smart business decision looks like. 

Couldn't agree more, It's like Njigba not running the 40 Could have been top 8 but you are screaming you are slow!

The pundits are trying to fool dumb front offices into picking guys like Gabbert, Trubisky, Fields, Zach Wilson and Kenny Pickett higher than they should leaving the smart teams with a chance at a good/great player.

We called their bluff moving up for Matt Corral and we'll call it again when the team store is selling STROUD jerseys in short order, telling everybody he's a Panther, gracefully hanging up the phone and let the teams below us figure QB out from the rest of the crop.

Low risk/high reward

Get LOUD about it!

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

The pundits are trying to fool dumb front offices into picking guys like Gabbert, Trubisky, Fields, Zach Wilson and Kenny Pickett higher than they should leaving the smart teams with a chance at a good/great player.

We called their bluff moving up for Matt Corral and we'll call it again when the team store is selling STROUD jerseys in short order, telling everybody he's a Panther, gracefully hanging up the phone and let the teams below us figure QB out from the rest of the crop.

Low risk/high reward

Get LOUD about it!

Agree with your plan. Still think your creepy about it.

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqJNGTKszZG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Reich doesn’t look nearly as enamored in that parting of ways as he did with Stroud. Looks almost disinterested. 

I would imagine a woman having two suitors both guys look so much alike people could say they could be brothers or twins.

Both charming, both hilarious, both aggressive, smart and one is 5'91/2 and the other is 6'21/2".

All things are equal including salary but height...

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I would imagine a woman having two suitors both guys look so much alike people could say they could be brothers or twins.

Both charming, both hilarious, both aggressive, smart and one is 5'91/2 and the other is 6'21/2".

All things are equal including salary but height...

Freaking Out George Costanza GIF

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

That is the third time I have heard someone label CJ robotic. 

Kurt Warner said it to Adam Thielen during the combine and Thielen agreed. Lombardi has said it, and Kyle Brandt said it. 

Is robotic a bad thing? I consider Brees, Manning and Brady robotic. 

• Pie 2