• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I definitely agree with our brass that game film is by far and away the most important evaluation tool but if he doesn't throw at all during this pre-draft process... I mean, WTF?

You don't draft a guy without seeing him throw. If he doesn't he's either scared or injured.  

Just now, Jon Snow said:

You don't draft a guy without seeing him throw. If he doesn't he's either scared or injured.  

I read on the Texans board a while back that he may be working through something with his shoulder. Probably bogus since he’s throwing today. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

Prediction 1:

Bryce will weigh in at 202lbs at his pro day

Prediction 2:

Certain Huddle posters will be claiming he’s back down to his playing weight of 185lbs by midnight. 

He's light by NFL QB standards man there's nothing wrong with discussing that come on.

Just now, frankw said:

He's light by NFL QB standards man there's nothing wrong with discussing that come on.

lol. That post hit home, didn’t it?

I’m not saying it shouldn’t be discussed, but ppl are foolish for casting him off due to it. Even more foolish to ignore his actual weigh ins that show he’s 15-20lbs heavier than they expected, making him less of an outlier than originally thought. 

From what I’ve gathered from you, we both will be happy either way. Cheers to that. No secret who we prefer though. 

• Pie 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Was probably just the cover for him not throwing at the Combine.

Did he weigh in again today? 

I read he’s going to. Haven’t seen it yet though. 

The video link someone posted of TJ Hushmandzadeh (thanks google) discussing the QBs made it seem like Bryce is consistently over 200lbs and not as frail as he’s depicted. 

Just now, ECHornet said:

lol. That post hit home, didn’t it?

I’m not saying it shouldn’t be discussed, but ppl are foolish for casting him off due to it. Even more foolish to ignore his actual weigh ins that show he’s 15-20lbs heavier than they expected, making him less of an outlier than originally thought. 

From what I’ve gathered from you, we both will be happy either way. Cheers to that. No secret who we prefer though. 

This is supposed to be our guy for the next decade or more. All things should be considered. Most people want to see him throw even if they have questions about his frame. This thread will inevitably be 20 or more pages. Get some popcorn and enjoy the show.

• Pie 1

Just now, frankw said:

This is supposed to be our guy for the next decade or more. All things should be considered. Most people want to see him throw even if they have questions about his frame. This thread will inevitably be 20 or more pages. Get some popcorn and enjoy the show.

I’ll pull up a chair beside ya. Cheers

• Beer 1