• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson Pro Day

OldhamA

12 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

you can't teach speed and size....  the rest can be taught by Reich, Dalton, Caldwell, Brown

Would not be surprised at the least AR15 is the pick

Young and Stroud would make me feel good about the QB future right away. 
Richardson would have me concerned and worried from the get-go we just wasted 2 first round picks on a QB that is rawer than I like my steak. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

Yep and trying to win now could bite them in the backside. Any rookie QB can bust despite the coaches and system. They would be better off to use this first year to make sure everyone has their feet under them and make sure the rookie QB can handle the game/pressure of being an NFL starter. Then, go win now in year 2. But it seems the patience isn't there for that.

Any rookie qb we bring in is surrounded with a very good offense. Especially getting sanders, an rb who can do it all, including running the read option which AR is very good at. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Any rookie qb we bring in is surrounded with a very good offense. Especially getting sanders, an rb who can do it all, including running the read option which AR is very good at. 

I get what you're saying and I hope the offense will be very good but after all these bad years, I'm not counting the chickens until they hatch.

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I think 'very good' is a stretch. We've gone from the 32nd WR corps to somewhere in the bottom 10-15, but at least the new QB has a chance now. 

14 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Would you consider Lance a bust if he hasn’t really played much at all?

I'd say there's a reason for that (and not just the injury)

There might not be enough info to call him a bust yet but things don't seem to be trending in the right direction.

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Young and Stroud would make me feel good about the QB future right away. 
Richardson would have me concerned and worried from the get-go we just wasted 2 first round picks on a QB that is rawer than I like my steak. 

You never take the guy who needs to be taught quarterbacking skills over the guy that already has them.

I don't care how big, strong or fast he is.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1