• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young VS Stroud, the greatest Panthers debate ever?

GOAT

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lady Cowboy Fan and I were watching WWE as I was browsing this topic and Stacey Kiebler came on screen.

That's a very different discussion 😄

Last time that happen to me and i made a couple choice comments.... I legit got beat up.

she for sure fits in this now leg topic....

35 minutes ago, Basbear said:

image3(1).jpeg.cd7699b0975dc07311e6ff64898019fc.jpeg

I'll never understand why guys skip leg day.

35 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Honestly I was going off other pics too, no matter.....ive not seen one where he even looks normal.....My white whale one Im still huntin was the full body one with Mina Kimes, only find the head shot...MTk1OTA5OTAzNTMxOTEwNjI1.webp.4429b2580ed061079b325b850ac50a0e.webp

Mina-Kimes-copy.thumb.webp.3a5390be4e75a2faf0dea85f9ab474bd.webp

5'3

after the first pic, she had to tell everyone she wore heals like the below pic.....

That picture you're talking about was posted here a week or two ago. And no, I have no idea which of the millions(Ok, it's not that many) Stroud/Young threads it was in either.

15 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I'll never understand why guys skip leg day.

That picture you're talking about was posted here a week or two ago. And no, I have no idea which of the millions(Ok, it's not that many) Stroud/Young threads it was in either.

bro if gets exposed again, save it for me...... been looking it off and on during most of draft season...

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

I think boxing does need to up-date their weight classes, in fact its waaay past time. Dam do i miss watch the heavy weights go at it....

Wimps were raising wimps. I was MMA when Ken Shamrock was doing it and Larry Hartsell was still alive. Real men back then.

Boxing was losing the best prospects to football and basketball. Hometown guy Calvin Brock did it for a minute, I used to catch up to him at Spectrum Center before and after that big fight with Klitschko. He just slid into that last generation of good/great Heavyweights Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield, Klitschko.

I remember Kendall Gill was doing good boxing for a while there, he got serious much too late for boxings taste. I met a 7' boxer and I kind of said the same thing to him as I'm saying about Bryce Young in, who the hell is going to jump on a ticket with someone five inches taller, heavier and longer reach than 6'7" Klitschko and 6'6" Lewis?! I told him MMA might be a better look. Hope he's ok.

I'm with you, we need more big guys boxing, etc. 

Boxing and martial arts is a hard sell these days when everyone wants everything NOW Matrix style, nobody is tough, 911 and lawsuits are the new brass knuckles for chumps that usually start it, and as anyone in fighting sports knows, that black eye will come. How many people quit when that happens or the going gets tough? Lot's. 

The self discipline, critical thinking involved in the training of these arts is well needed but is of no value these days. The only time I had to use any training in real life was to not fight(which this person wanted) but gently and humanely subdue a rowdy ex trying to wreck moms house and maybe log a 911, not sure, that was many years ago. All those checks to sensei, soki, sifu paid off, no domestic charges and no clink 😉 Well worth the money. Slowed down a lot these days though.

I recommend everyone take something, especially starting young. Us old folk can find a Tai Chi class 🙂

• Beer 1

43 minutes ago, csx said:

We know how tall he is now. What's the point of the images next to other people?

5-foot-10 1/8 is 5-foot-10 1/8

Weight? Where he's carrying weight because he's obviously not 204 on game day. PJ has 10-15 realistic pounds on him at a similar height

11 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Not only were they two different organizations, they were our very first two drafts in franchise history...almost 30 years ago.  That would be quite a silly thing to be worried about with respect to the present day Panthers.

Nah, this franchise has always had a cloud of dumbassery looming over it, no matter who is in charge. Hopefully we can finally clear it