• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s Official: Panthers getting new uniforms (color corrections)

TheSpecialJuan

This shouldn’t be hard to not screw up.

Give me black standard helmets with a white alternate.

No gradients anywhere, not in the helmet, jersey, or numbers.

Don’t do the crappy college/XFL looking idea of the team name as a tramp stamp on the pants like the Dolphins.

Keep some form of a shoulder stripe, but move it down to the side of the sleeve instead of on the shoulder to allow for normal sized shoulder numbers instead of the weird tiny ones.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

This shouldn’t be hard to not screw up.

Give me black standard helmets with a white alternate.

No gradients anywhere, not in the helmet, jersey, or numbers.

Don’t do the crappy college/XFL looking idea of the team name as a tramp stamp on the pants like the Dolphins.

Keep some form of a shoulder stripe, but move it down to the side of the sleeve instead of on the shoulder to allow for normal sized shoulder numbers instead of the weird tiny ones.

yeah the idea here is clearly to emphasize the blue on white uniform tepper has clearly developed an affinity for

the blue has always been an alternative for the heat anyways, run white helmets in that twice in the early part of the season during the warm weather games, stacked with the black/white/white for road games, then you should be good to transition to darker colors come week 7/8

also please just leave the numbers alone, they’re perhaps the best part of the uniform, some “modern” garbage would be cringe 

Edited by Growl

Fingers crossed for a nice clean looking update not a total redesign. I'm completely fine with doing away with the silver but I have a bad feeling we won't being seeing much black for the Panthers anymore which is dumb because we are literally named after a big black cat.

Like many others have said, I'm expecting our main colors to be White and Blue to match with Charlotte FC. There will probably be the "black out" combo that we will only see once a season, maybe twice if we are lucky, and they will hype the poo out of it on social media like they did for the reveal of the black helmets.

• Pie 2