• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BJ Ojulari is scheduled to visit the #Panthers

CAPantherFan

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

He certainly will be in the conversation. I know this is a "no poo" comment but I just can't see us not drafting either Edge, TE/WR or CB at 39

I would like to trade up for Zay Flowers if we can. I still don't trust this WR core we still bottom 5 in the league and Chark is injury prone and Thielen is aging. Get another shifty/explosive WR like Zay and we back in business.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Soul Rebel said:

Def like the upside and what I've seen in higlights of him. His RAS score and combine did not help his case, but is quite young for this draft class having just turned 21.

His brother is solid for the Giants.

He should be in the conversation for sure. I still think a top-notch CB or one of Myers/Kincaid/Washington falls to 39. 

There's definitely a chance either Tyrique Stevenson, Julius Brents, or Cam Smith are there at 39.  Deonte Banks is trending up but someone's gotta be there.  Those are the CBs for discussion and I am weighing a bit more than EDGE or 34DE.  

Honestly, T. Stevenson would be a fantastic fit and is probably my #39 wishlist frontrunner.  He can play NB, outside, and PR.