• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albert Breer's insights on the Panthers and other Top 10 teams

Mr. Scot

39 minutes ago, SazmoRanger said:

I felt the same way the next year when we drafted Luke… Right after signing Beason. It’s still a running joke between my brother and I when we make a pick I don’t like I say, “I haven’t hated a pick this much since Luke!” Haha so glad I was wrong! 

You weren't alone 😆

• Pie 1

Breer is very good, really like him. He also clearly states this is his opinion. His “breadcrumbs” are currently the test score from Young (no one knows Strouds score) and the fact that Teppers like Young’s parents. He might be correct, but not much there to be honest. 
I think we might get better insights once all visits are over and the team actually meet to discuss the pick in more detail.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

@SOJA suggested trading for this year's #33, and I would make that trade. A lot of talent will be sitting there between 30 and 39, we could get our future WR and a defensive stud (CB, OLB, ILB).

yea for all intents and purposes #33 is a first round pick for me, plus Houston would be real dumb to give up their first next year. There's potential they could be picking top 5 again. I mean I'd take it in a heartbeat 

10 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

@SOJA suggested trading for this year's #33, and I would make that trade. A lot of talent will be sitting there between 30 and 39, we could get our future WR and a defensive stud (CB, OLB, ILB).

Sure, buts it's the rights to pick the first QB off the board and the only one you want. Even Houston media is talking about how expensive it will be to make that move. Carolina won't do it for just 33.