• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did the S2 TEST take CJ out?

Ivory Panther

Yeah man I'm tired of these tests, and won't even share the actual scores.  Y'all remember the Wonderlic test?  What happened to that one?

Another fun fact, QBs who scored low on the Wonderlic test:  Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Donovan McNabb, Terry Damn Bradshaw!

1 minute ago, Billy Goat said:

That statistic about no low scoring prospect from the last 7 years making it is quite damning. If Stroud did perform badly in the test than I can imagine that all but rules him out of being our pick.

I just think its funny this test is going to become the end all be all for some people with people like Zuerline saying stuff like that, but no one is actually able to show the results from the last 7 years to prove it.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, stan786 said:

I just think its funny this test is going to become the end all be all for some people with people like Zuerline saying stuff like that, but no one is actually able to show the results from the last 7 years to prove it.

And we don't even know what would be considered a low score.  We don't know if the ones who scored low for the past 7 years, were 5th rounders or later.  We have no context of anything.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Matthias said:

Yeah man I'm tired of these tests, and won't even share the actual scores.  Y'all remember the Wonderlic test?  What happened to that one?

Another fun fact, QBs who scored low on the Wonderlic test:  Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Donovan McNabb, Terry Damn Bradshaw!

The Wonderlic was a general intelligence test. The S2 is supposed to just test how fast you process visual input and how many moving objects (think players) you can keep track of at once.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Not sure how it has been validated, except people are saying Brock Purdy is the poster boy for it.  Still, it is an interesting concept.  In fact, they should put a mini S2 in your car and if you don't pass it after a certain hour it calls an Uber for you.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Unlikely since the only thing that’s been said regarding Stroud and the test is that ALL the top QB prospects scored very well on it.

It was an interesting Zuerline interview it almost felt like his sources in the Front Office asked him to start pushing that it wasnt their fault on Bryce and talk people out of Stroud.

But it does make sense that front office would like the S2 a lot.