• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnell Washington visiting the panthers

electro's horse

17 minutes ago, LordOfDaWingz said:

He didn’t play in the Big12 guys, he played in the SEC. The same conference  that’s produced the most draft picks for 16 consecutive years. He’s played against nfl caliber talent. 

Georgia had a relatively easy schedule this year, just because of how things shook out with the schedule. Between oregon (in Atlanta) and Tennessee they didn’t really play anyone of note, and how good was Tennessee really? Not very is the answer to that question. 

the dirty secret about sec producing talent is it’s really only coming from three schools: alabama, UGA, and LSU. Those three programs are just hovering up all the talent. Obviously no one is thinking about Missouri when they talk about SEC tier teams. 

and even a school like Florida is what the fifth best program in their state?

Great for the running game. He's a great blocker. And would be a dope option if we want to run two TE sets. Imagine having the smallest football player in the league throwing to the biggest football player in the league. I get the feeling that he's a guy thats gonna get some hype before he gets to us. 

But if he's there, I'm with it.

34 minutes ago, Craig Cartner said:

Okay serious question: If pick 39 comes and Washington, Ojulari, and Flowers are all three on the board who are you picking? This would be very difficult for me. If all three were on the board I may try to trade back a few spots and get another pick.

You take Washington. 

Oh this tattoo of a bulldog? Beloved childhood pet why do you ask. 

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, Craig Cartner said:

Okay serious question: If pick 39 comes and Washington, Ojulari, and Flowers are all three on the board who are you picking? This would be very difficult for me. If all three were on the board I may try to trade back a few spots and get another pick.

Flowers is the best WR in the draft imo.

I feel sorry for teams that pick other WR's over him. Watch his film and tell me you don't see a Antonio Brown clone. Dude was blessed with some phenomenal agility. He has good hands as well. Im sorry but when it comes to natural talent no WR has what he has. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

He abused the sled at the combine like he was stocking shelves at Walmart. It was just so casual you’d think the thing had wheels until the rest of the guys could barely move it on their first push. Some smart team will take him low in the 1st and let him maul in the run game. This guy could match up with edge rushers. Put him eligible in the red zone and have him peel off the line. Just an insane athlete.