• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnell Washington visiting the panthers

electro's horse

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

Another reason I thought about for drafting Washington, now that we’re drafting a genius football midget, is it’d probsbly be a good idea to give him a giant he can move around the line as he sees fit to help with protections. 

As well as someone tall as a tree he can easily find to throw the ball to.

Edited by ladypanther
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

28 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Another reason I thought about for drafting Washington, now that we’re drafting a genius football midget, is it’d probsbly be a good idea to give him a giant he can move around the line as he sees fit to help with protections. 

If Washington runs across the middle with his hands up our new tiny QB might just be able to see him from the pocket.

Genius.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

31 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

"genius football midget" 

I hope if he ever wins us a SB you find it in your heart to say you were wrong and a dipshit for saying this. Or maybe you will take the high road and not even claim it because you're not a true fan.

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

If Washington runs across the middle with his hands up our new tiny QB might just be able to see him from the pocket.

Genius.

What does it gain you to talk down on someone who may become associated to something you like?

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

I'd love this addition but I think we are more likely going edge at 39 now.

Ojulari doesn't do it for me or FAU at #39 with other needs. I dont even expect Will McDonald or Nolan Smith to be there. I really hope we go OL. There is a lot of talent later that can rush the QB. Judging by the talent Evero had in Denver I feel he may prefer OLB, which Sanders may be a solid choice but #39 range doesn't have any prospects that blow you away imo. I prefer the likes of Herbig if we go OLB later. I know Burns injury seems like Edge/OLB instantly becomes a need but still is a luxury imo. Barno, Smith, Luvu, and Haynes will be much better in a 3-4, we just have to be patient. 

• Beer 2

4 hours ago, byob1013 said:

"genius football midget" 

I hope if he ever wins us a SB you find it in your heart to say you were wrong and a dipshit for saying this. Or maybe you will take the high road and not even claim it because you're not a true fan.

if bryce young wins the super bowl i will gladly walk up to him, get down on one knee, and offer him a hand shake as an apology for calling him a midget. 

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

if bryce young wins the super bowl i will gladly walk up to him, get down on one knee, and offer him a hand shake as an apology for calling him a midget. 

highly doubt you're even 5'10 yourself with these jokes but ok bro. cool story 

• Pie 1