• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't believe everything you see or hear...foilhats are welcome

1 minute ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Always go with your first choice...traded up for stroud right....

Again, the Stroud talk was speculation based on the timing of the trade,  Reich’s history and people looking too deep into McCown’s Underdog videos. Even people like Joe Person never really concretely said the trade was for Stroud, just that there were people in the NFL that believed that’s what it was. Hell, even Mike Kaye yesterday admitted that the reason he was consistently mocking Stroud to us wasn’t because it was sourced info but because he was basing it off of Reich’s history. 

And with the stuff leaking about how high Tepper values the S2 thing and how bad Stroud allegedly did on it, I wouldn’t be surprised if AR is QB2 for us behind Bryce. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, Billy Goat said:

The two 2024 1st rounders is a good point. They might like Young this year, but they have the flexibility to be able trade up and pick the best QB next year if they want to.

Not every year a team like the Bears get the 1.01 and already have a young QB they still believe in. If these 2024 QBs are the world beaters everyone says they are good luck trying to pry the pick away from a QB needy team 

4 hours ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Soap opera for dudes. I don't know how people get caught up in every little twist and turn of rumors. It will be what it will be.

Nobody pays this much attention to the games. 😆

Edited by csx

https://www.google.com/amp/s/brobible.com/sports/article/carolina-panthers-disagree-on-pick/amp/

Well not sure if this has been linked but it looks like the tug of war is going on! If Frank is really fighting for Stroud but Tepper is saying Bryce, we will start things off with dysfunction!! I know that Bryce has gained momentum  but if Tepper allowed Rhule to get Darnold, Teddy and Baker but not allowing Frank to get his guy... Idk but I hope this doesn't start off bad. 

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

And im gonna believe Schefter guess over anyone else.

Understand now?

That's fine but most of us know what Shefter is. This explains it more eloquently. 

https://defector.com/seriously-what-the-fug-is-wrong-with-adam-schefter

"Adam Schefter has for years been understood as a simple PR machine into which brands and agents feed money and bits of info, respectively, and out of which slips various ads and narratives, all stamped with the ESPN logo."

Edited by csx
  • Pie 1

Well if Stroud blew the tests, that is a problem. Possibly a worse problem than a Jr High body matched with a great mind. It's a shame because that guy (Stroud) can pass the football at a very high level. 

Since we are here, I am now hoping for AR. It is crazy to be where we are, cost wise, and be reduced to this as the path forward.

That trade up is sort of like paying retail for a hand held vacuum a month before you could buy an upright for less on black friday.

Edited by stratocatter

5 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I will trust Adam Schefter until otherwise. He said Bryce is likely the pick. Unless something drastic happens in these new few weeks I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Can't necessarily trust a national guy over guys that cover one team exclusively.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Lurk21 said:

Well not sure if this has been linked but it looks like the tug of war is going on! If Frank is really fighting for Stroud but Tepper is saying Bryce, we will start things off with dysfunction!! I know that Bryce has gained momentum  but if Tepper allowed Rhule to get Darnold, Teddy and Baker but not allowing Frank to get his guy... Idk but I hope this doesn't start off bad.

Tepper has made pretty clear he'll let the braintrust make the decision without his interference.

Heck, he abstained from the final head coach vote.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1