• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't believe everything you see or hear...foilhats are welcome

1 hour ago, Lurk21 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/brobible.com/sports/article/carolina-panthers-disagree-on-pick/amp/

Well not sure if this has been linked but it looks like the tug of war is going on! If Frank is really fighting for Stroud but Tepper is saying Bryce, we will start things off with dysfunction!! I know that Bryce has gained momentum  but if Tepper allowed Rhule to get Darnold, Teddy and Baker but not allowing Frank to get his guy... Idk but I hope this doesn't start off bad. 

Read the title of this thread 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Tepper has made pretty clear he'll let the braintrust make the decision without his interference.

Heck, he abstained from the final head coach vote.

I've felt better about him recently, than ever. But that is a fleeting sentiment and I don't really trust him here. All he has to do is display some body language and the employees will get which way the wind blows. And have to pick their battles.

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

I've felt better about him recently, than ever. But that is a fleeting sentiment and I don't really trust him here. All he has to do is display some body language and the employees will get which way the wind blows. And have to pick their battles.

I've seen enough of Scott Fitterer's body language to say he seems pretty confident these days.

That makes me feel like he's firmly in charge...and probably massively relieved that he doesn't have to put up with Matt Rhule's bullsh-t anymore.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, BlackPanther22 said:

Again, the Stroud talk was speculation based on the timing of the trade,  Reich’s history and people looking too deep into McCown’s Underdog videos. Even people like Joe Person never really concretely said the trade was for Stroud, just that there were people in the NFL that believed that’s what it was. Hell, even Mike Kaye yesterday admitted that the reason he was consistently mocking Stroud to us wasn’t because it was sourced info but because he was basing it off of Reich’s history. 

And with the stuff leaking about how high Tepper values the S2 thing and how bad Stroud allegedly did on it, I wouldn’t be surprised if AR is QB2 for us behind Bryce. 

Dan O is thinking the same: BY then AR.

1 hour ago, Aussie Tank said:

Not every year a team like the Bears get the 1.01 and already have a young QB they still believe in. If these 2024 QBs are the world beaters everyone says they are good luck trying to pry the pick away from a QB needy team 

If the Texans don't believe strongly in any of these guys, they could always draft Anderson, build the defense, and let Mills guide them to another season and top 2 pick. 

1 hour ago, Lurk21 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/brobible.com/sports/article/carolina-panthers-disagree-on-pick/amp/

Well not sure if this has been linked but it looks like the tug of war is going on! If Frank is really fighting for Stroud but Tepper is saying Bryce, we will start things off with dysfunction!! I know that Bryce has gained momentum  but if Tepper allowed Rhule to get Darnold, Teddy and Baker but not allowing Frank to get his guy... Idk but I hope this doesn't start off bad. 

I thought there was a report Frank liked AR? 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I thought there was a report Frank liked AR? 

To me he is high on Stroud n Richardson due to the whole size and prototype  stuff!   There is some serious back n forth going on between who he likes and who others like. It's blatantly  obvious that discussions  are being made and the decision isn't done. Even though  most are assured that it's Bryce. 

• Pie 1