• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So this is supposed to be our new QB

bobcat91

6 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

I did see a 55 in there and wasn't a run throw. You have to see it though, Other guy ficks 65, that has to be a huge advantage in the NFL.

He's def not throwing that PJ to DJ touchdown pass from last year. More like scrambling around for 20 yard passes. NFL safeties will be waiting on anything over 35-40 yards

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, kass said:

His stats that season, before and after the Steelers game, was the same. 

17 TDs and 5 INTs through the Steeler game. 75.5 rating was his worst in that 9 game stretch. 6 games rated over 100.  4 rushing TDS. 6-3 after the Steelers game. 

7 TDs and 8 INTs in 5 games after. 3 out of 5 games rated worse than his worst game in the 9 game stretch above. 0 rushing TDS. 0-5 record. 

His stats before and after were wildly different. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

17 TDs and 5 INTs through the Steeler game. 75.5 rating was his worst in that 9 game stretch. 6 games rated over 100.  4 rushing TDS. 6-3 after the Steelers game. 

7 TDs and 8 INTs in 5 games after. 3 out of 5 games rated worse than his worst game in the 9 game stretch above. 0 rushing TDS. 0-5 record. 

His stats before and after were wildly different. 

Thank you for this. I was looking for game stats for 2018 but couldn't find them. My memory was the same as frankw's. I coulda sworn after that game it was night and day.