• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter and Young have the same agent....wonder why he keeps saying he's going #1

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

^This you PanthersGOATFan336?

Bryce Young has been one of the top QBs during the whole draft process. Why is it surprising to hear news from the most well known NFL insider that the Panthers are interested?

Maybe you have an agenda to stir the pot on the forum for personal reasons... What do you gain by making this post? Are you in it for the Pie and Beer?

• Pie 2

34 minutes ago, Strong_Bad said:

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

^This you PanthersGOATFan336?

Bryce Young has been one of the top QBs during the whole draft process. Why is it surprising to hear news from the most well known NFL insider that the Panthers are interested?

Maybe you have an agenda to stir the pot on the forum for personal reasons... What do you gain by making this post? Are you in it for the Pie and Beer?

Learn how to @ rook

and are you making a mockery of our pie and beer emojis?

I mean he's one of the only people that has been saying Bryce since the day we traded up. When he first said it, it was shocking because nobody else was saying that 4 weeks ago.

I think it's pretty tinfoil hat personally, but I'm gonna throw fuel on this anyway.

200.gif

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

These dudes trying to make threads to convince themselves we aren't taking Bryce Young.

Tough times...

It is pretty funny. Like, I Love the idea of Bryce as our QB. If Stroud or Richardson are the pick, I'll be friggin THRILLED as all hell regardless. I honestly don't give a poo who we choose because the staff will have done their due diligence enough to make an educated decision one way or the other, and I will support the crap out of that QB and not revel in any failure they might endure just so I can say I was right.

I'm not an emotional child though.

• Pie 4