• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com’s Lance Zierlein on Houston possibly trading up to #1

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

Just stay put.

Only way I’d even consider a move down is HOU is going to have to come up off one of them 1sts; either 12 or next years 1st. Even then, I don’t think it’s wise to pass up BY. 

I’m taking both. 12 and next years first. Take it or leave it Houston.

BY9 time

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, BriceYung9 said:

Lol I wish this was so but a lot of the most boisterous posters these days are anti young which is reminiscent of the 2011 choice in Cam and how they started to treat him prior to him showing he was more than capable. 

Dumb take. People on here that don’t want Young are wanting AR or Stroud. Trying to characterize people with different opinions than yours into a negative group is a dangerous thing. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

If the OP is even remotely true, they won't consider a trade at all, no matter how much they offer.   There's no scenario where Richardson or Stroud are possibles.  As if they really believe that Young could be something special.  Meanwhile Houston is probably taking Anderson.