• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer, Morgan, and the Brass having pressers tomorrow?

ncfan

9 minutes ago, poundaway said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47q0b1oa67a0lf6aoxdm

I'm not going back and forth you as you follow around behind me.

I wasn't here when we picked Rhule or Darnold and I was the biggest poster on the official Rhule complaint thread.    I was against getting Baker but supported him after we traded for him.  I never pulled for Willis.

Stop following me around and lying.

YOU were the one pulling that we lose each and every game last season so we can get a high pick.  Literally.  Now that we have the #1 you are upset that we aren't getting the QB that you want.

I'm sorry about that, but lying about me isn't going to change it.

you have championed and defended for Rhule, Darnold, Baker, malik willis, and now on to Young.

hahahahahahahah your post history says differently, you need to learn your aliases a bit better

15 minutes ago, poundaway said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471lol790g6fkq77xsp0

Lie all you want.  Dont' care.

You basically joined the site to  go on a tirade comparing Rhule to Zac Taylor. You insisted keeping Rhule was a great idea because CMC was hurt the year before. 

At least own up to it. 

One guy has been to  a super bowl and AFC championship game, the other is front row at WWE events with no children in tow, lol. 

Edited by PootieNunu

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've seen her before. Her passing mechanics are horrible 😐

Don’t let her diminutive size fool you.  Her vision, processing speed and off platform creativity are outstanding, and more than make up for her bad ‘mechanics’.  A nutrition program and a great coaching staff can fix this.