• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Bryce Young make the Pro Bowl next season?

Shocker

12 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Is anyone willing to explain this to me? Considering we don't have a first next year and all.

Hey Gerry don’t know if you are excited, worried or both.  How do you feel about Bryce Young?  I personally am so elated we are taking this player.  I don’t see a better person and leader for this team.  Combine that with his amazing talent I see a can’t miss type talent.  

Edited by Shocker

“I’ll root for Bryce if we draft him”

”slow your role in saying he can make the pro bowl in a very weak nfc”

I’m a Young guy to the max and will easily admit (gladly) that Stroud makes the pro bowl here, if drafted by us. The situation is perfect.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

The excitement is valid. Bryce young is staying in our guest bedroom this weekend. He already signed with the panthers. We actually get to keep our number 1 and use it on stroud too.

facts.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

I get the sense you aren’t happy with this…who is your guy?

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I get the sense you aren’t happy with this…who is your guy?

Oh no im good with whatever. Im just enjoying myself bc how up in arms this message board is right now.

there isn’t much content to enjoy in the nfl right now, so I’m enjoying the unbalanced egos on the huddle.

I trust the staff. I don’t have the experience or access to the connections/footage/people the panthers do to be freaking out on a message board.

Edited by TheCasillas

5 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

“I’ll root for Bryce if we draft him”

”slow your role in saying he can make the pro bowl in a very weak nfc”

I’m a Young guy to the max and will easily admit (gladly) that Stroud makes the pro bowl here, if drafted by us. The situation is perfect.

He will eventually need a WR1. 

1 hour ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

When we will be first pick in the draft again to get a better QB since the QB crop is supposed to be much better.

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Hey Gerry don’t know if you are excited, worried or both.  How do you feel about Bryce Young?  I personally am so elated we are taking this player.  I don’t see a better person and leader for this team.  Combine that with his amazing talent I see a can’t miss type talent.  

I was more talking about the quote above yours. I was wondering if someone could decipher it for me?

I see how folks can be excited for Young. For me? He's to effing small to waste a 1st pick on. Sure, he can run around for a few years, then we will be right back where we are right now. Picking another QB.

• Pie 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Oh no im good with whatever. Im just enjoying myself bc how up in arms this message board is right now.

there isn’t much content to enjoy in the nfl right now, so I’m enjoying the unbalance egos on the huddle.

I trust the staff. I don’t have the experience or access to the connections/footage/people the panthers do to be freaking out on a message board.

Thanks man…appreciate your input.  This board is entertaining if nothing else.

• Beer 1