• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL News

Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Our old coach apparently has a new set of wheels...

Might possibly have come with a note from Dan Snyder saying "Shhhhh!' 😐

(seriously, nothing but love for Ron)

The 70 model Chevelle is the best model they made. That is a real collectors item in that condition.  It would cost you or I nearly 6 figures for that ride. He probably got it as a gift. It's still a badass ride. Good for Ron.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Beer 1

16 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

The 70 model Chevelle is the best model they made. That is a real collectors item in that condition.  It would cost you or I nearly 6 figures for that ride. He probably got it as a gift. It's still a badass ride. Good for Ron.

My father has a convertible in his basement, its a basketcase...but got numbers and title......theres only around .....theres very few of them out there..

• Beer 1

16 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Meh, he'll run it into the ground and it'll be a shadow of it's former self in 7 years.

• Flames 2

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

My father has a convertible in his basement, its a basketcase...but got numbers and title......theres only around .....theres very few of them out there..

I know of one in someone's basement as well. It's a 70 model convertible with all matching numbers and was a 1 owner car.  It has a big block and 4 speed manual transmission and all black. It's a basket case as well. Tried to buy it several times but the guy won't even talk about it. It's been in his basement garage for 30 years.

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I know of one in someone's basement as well. It's a 70 model convertible with all matching numbers and was a 1 owner car.  It has a big block and 4 speed manual transmission and all black. It's a basket case as well. Tried to buy it several times but the guy won't even talk about it. It's been in his basement garage for 30 years.

YOU may know my father, lols.... was it a large man, like 330 6'2?