• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

2 minutes ago, roaddog96 said:

Make you laugh. Last OSU QB to not beat Michigan in his career was Kirk Herbstreit. 

And Brian Griese's Michigan teams were undefeated vs OSU in 95, 96, and 97.

It's been a long time until Stroud's OSU teams where a QB couldn't at least lead his OSU team to 1 win vs Michigan.

2 hours ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

But nothing about the facts presented just personal attacks..because that's all you have? Nothing about the small mobile smart playmaker comparison that shredded rg3 knee?

I mean... Is there any response that's going to satisfy you that doesn't agree with you?

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1

This going back and forth is exhausting. This is the greatest set of minds the Panthers have ever assembled. I want Stroud but you have to think if Reich and Brown want Young they’ll have a game plan good enough to keep him alive.  I’m also all for a trade down aslong as we get one of the main 3 QB’s.

4 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Your opinion no matter how strong doesn't make it fact sorry to burst your bubble

Screenshot_20230419_205020_Chrome.jpg

I don't know about that.... it sounds like we are rumored to be drafting Oregon Duck Jonathan Stewart according to this article: https://www.derp/2008/4/26/11531/7848

Im actually kinda hyped about that idea. We need a bruiser back.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

Not sure why the Stroud people think we do like Stroud. 

Why is it? 

It's because all the conjecture post-trade was that the trade up had to be for Stroud based on Reich's history with bigger QB's and it was coming off of it really strong combine performance. A lot of reporters recently have came out and said that's the reason they were mocking Stroud to us for a while too. But as we've gotten deeper into the process people are now getting  sourced info that we like Young as opposed to speculating which is what the Stroud stuff turned out to be. 

I do really like Stroud too but there hasn't been any sourced info linking us to him in forever. That means something this deep into draft season. 

• Pie 1

The best source said we traded up for Young, but we willing to be won over by others in the process.  

That didn't happen. 

The media talked up Stroud, which I have zero problems with.  

Not sure why fans are acting like the team is losing here. Lol

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

The two losses vs. Michigan is a really weird thing to hold against Stroud. Michigan scored +40 points in both games and ran at will. Remember that Young lost both games vs opponents scoring +30 points. Sure they were closer, but this is a team game, blaming a loss on the QB when he couldn’t overcome the bad defense on his own team, yikes.

Stroud has his flaws, but things are getting a bit out of hand.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1