• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The WR that Visited last week

ncfan

58 minutes ago, SOJA said:

I love Scott I really hope we can get him in the third round 

Mingo is getting a bit of extra hype online right now but Scott has been right there with him, fringe 2nd/3rd.  

From what I've read, his interviews have been really good and scouts are really high on him, so it could very well be TS who Fitterer liked.  My other guess was Charlie Jones.  In game speed & quickness is what I like more than just track speed and he's got it.  A tad on the body catching side and a RB mentality with the ball--but he's tough as nails, gets separation, runs crisp.  He may start out slot role but could expand.  Chark is our only real speedy guy, could really use a burner at WR.  

I remember seeing tweets he visited but didn't see any confirmations on those websites with the aggregated lists.

Definitely think Scott & Mingo have separated themselves from the next Tillman, Rice, Reed tier after the top-4/5. guys.  Who knows!  

Edited by Bear Hands
  • Pie 1