• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fitterer on WFNZ this morning

TheSpecialJuan

Yeah, in regard to the latter, you *must* get pressure on the QB to win in the NFL, and if you've only got one guy that can be doubled/schemed out of the game, you're just putting unreasonable pressure on coverage, and the way the game has changed, you're going to be in trouble - winning shootouts in best case scenarios.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Don't let Mr. Scot or PanthersGOAT see this. I've never seen such hilarious denial and I don't even care who they pick.

Yeah, sure 😆

I've said already I think it's Young and I'm okay with it, but it's also wise to keep all things in context.

For example, if you listen to the podcast you'll hear the above quote was in response to a direct question about Young. It's not like Fitterer just said that offhand.

Always check the context. Twitter quotes don't necessarily tell you everything.

• Pie 5

15 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

That should stop anyone that still didn't think it was Young.

And with QB locked up, edge rusher is by far our biggest need going into the draft. I know I've heard Leonard Floyd free agency rumors but not at all surprising to see a heavy emphasis on that position as well.

I think Floyd, Ngakoue, Clowney are fallback options after draft weekend if we aren’t able to draft the EDGE we want in the draft 

• Pie 4

9 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Just listened. I don’t think Scott mentioned CJ once. As if we need more confirmation, but if CJ was the pick you’d think he’d at least redirect some of those Bryce questions to talk about CJ.

He didn't talk about Richardson either...until he was asked about him.

It's a smart move if you're being cagey to not bring up anyone's name unless you're asked.

• Beer 3