• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Bryce Young scored 98 out of 99 on his S2 cognitive test

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

I have a feeling Stoud's score isn't being leaked so it won't hurt his draft stock. I have a feeling his agent went around pleading with teams to withhold that info until after the draft. The fact it isn't being leaked means he must have posted a very mediocre or bad S2 score.

Teams already know his score.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I have a feeling Stoud's score isn't being leaked so it won't hurt his draft stock. I have a feeling his agent went around pleading with teams to withhold that info until after the draft. The fact it isn't being leaked means he must have posted a very mediocre or bad S2 score.

If teams know, then it will hurt his draft stock. At this point it’s just about keeping it from the public.

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Should have gotten a perfect score since he's been taking it since high-school, am I right?

Billy Marshal hosted the co-owner of S2 and he said practicing doesn't improve your score to a great degree. Studies with top athletes at several schools who take the test from high school to their senior year in college only see roughly ~5 point difference even taking it for years.

Edited by Jaxel
  • Pie 2

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Should have gotten a perfect score since he's been taking it since high-school, am I right?

Thats definitely not how it works.  They had the guys who created it on The Roar podcast and they specifically asked them questions about stuff like that.  They said people could improve their score but their are definitely limits.  They said basically what you test is what you are.  I believe their example was if a high school freshman takes it and scores an 80 then they might be able to improve it 5 points or so in their life but there isnt ever going to be a big difference after that age.

14 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Billy Marshal hosted the co-owner of S2 and he said practicing doesn't improve your score to a great degree. Studies with top athletes at several schools who take the test from high school to their senior year in college only see roughly ~5 point difference even taking it for years.

That was a terrific interview 

• Pie 1

I guess the interesting thing to me is all media says this is heavily driven by Tepper, but everything coming from the front office and coaches says otherwise. I guess the truth doesn't matter, as long as he succeeds.

So he says "if you're 5'6" and can't throw for more than 35 yards then it doesn't matter" How about 5'10" and 50 yards? JK. Seems like an overrated/unknown tool so far and only half the league has bought into it and gone under contract for the data. Curious to see how Levis does with his 93 score

• Poo 2