• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Imagine the Panthers Offense

poundaway

5 minutes ago, poundaway said:

And Byrd is probably the fastest player on the team and Shenault was awesome last year.

I keep forgetting about Shenault! He will be hawking underneath daring someone to leave him one on one. This offense could be fun to watch!

Honestly, TMJ has everything you want athletically.  He looks like a player that is worried about getting injured again.  This is completely understandable with the horrible circumstances he has dealt with injury wise.  That could be hard to overcome 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Hurst brings toughness but I have to say I expected more from him coming out in the draft.  Would like to see more focus from him here.  He is more talented than he has shown so far 

He is a good blocker too. I hope our staff can get something out if Tremble as well. I think he has some potential.

57 minutes ago, frankw said:

I like Chark but he's been battling the injury bug as of late and signed a one year deal. I want another promising rookie WR. And hopefully by the midway point of the season we're talking about how nice of a weapon Terrace Marshall JR is.

Tmj is my biggest hope myself

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Tmj is my biggest hope myself

I read something about his high school knee injury where his knee was displaced and his knee cap was on the opposite side of his leg.  Horrible injury.  That effects anyone and it is amazing he is even here.

Edited by Shocker

40 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Bryce is going to feel so confident throwing balls to Thielen instead of Traeshon Holden or whoever the fug. having a veteran like him actually getting open will be outstanding for his development.

I think Bryce really missed Holden this year honestly.