• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person final mock

ladypanther

1st rule of the NFL: Go big or go home.

2nd rule of the NFL: Go big or go home.

Young would be the continuation of the DOWNSIZING by our under 6ft owner. We went from 4-3 to 3-4 (tweeners, smaller scrappiness), that's how our defense got smaller. We need to play big boy ball, back to the 4-3. We've been there and done that with Dom Capers already, the NFL just zone blocks and gashes you like Ron did to us.

TD said the people upstairs were enamoured by ARs size months ago. I'll bet the Brycers including supposedly Tepper who kicked Cam out on his ass, "are you a doctor?", that whole disingenuous episode are around the office trying to sell weak seeds. I'm glad Al Wallace had his show saying ownership should STAY OUT of this decision.

Obviously Tepper is easily swayed by hype and meatballs and prefers people eye level, to him.

Edited by rippadonn

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

1st rule of the NFL: Go big or go home.

2nd rule of the NFL: Go big or go home.

Young would be the continuation of the DOWNSIZING by our under 6ft owner. We went from 4-3 to 3-4 (tweeners, smaller scrappiness), that's how our defense got smaller. We need to play big boy ball, back to the 4-3. We've been there and done that with Dom Capers already, the NFL just zone blocks and gashes you like Ron did to us.

TD said the people upstairs were enamoured by ARs size months ago. I'll bet the Brycers including supposedly Tepper who kicked Cam out on his ass, "are you a doctor?", that whole disingenuous episode are around the office trying to sell weak seeds. I'm glad Al Wallace had his show saying ownership should STAY OUT of this decision.

Obviously Tepper is easily swayed by hype and meatballs and prefers people eye level, to him.

So are you typing all of this to waste your own time or in the hope Tepper reads it? Or just want meatballs?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

I like Ojulari or OLB Drew Sanders at #39.  Either one is fine.

Terrell Smith is a sleeper at CB who (I think) will  be drafted earlier than many mocks suggest

This is very similar to the players that I cannot pass on when mocking--so I have to approve.

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I like Ojulari or OLB Drew Sanders at #39.  Either one is fine.

Terrell Smith is a sleeper at CB who (I think) will  be drafted earlier than many mocks suggest

This is very similar to the players that I cannot pass on when mocking--so I have to approve.

It’s always the ones we never pick in these darn mocks amiright? Haha

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, rippadonn said:

There are ENOUGH people that don't like BY as the pick.

It's ok.

Speak up. Ripp will take the slings and arrows but you'd better stand up before we all come up short.

There are enough people who believe in Jackalopes and and the Loch Ness Monster too!!  🤣 (I now realize that I better be right or this is coming back to haunt me, but I am going all in.)  Hope the weather is fine in Area 54. 

Flat Earth World GIF by Adult Swim

Just having some fun with you--not trying to be insulting.  These are the fun days before the draft.