• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young vs Russel Wilson

Hoenheim

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Bryce 100% has one thing going for him. He's not a massive douche whose teammates all hate him

Bryce Young doesn't have to large ego problem that Russell was said to have.

There were plenty of examples proving why Russell Wilson was a teammate that guys don't seem to enjoy.

Whether it was the corny attitude, the me-first mentality, or the crave for attention, it seemed  exhausting for them to be his teammate

Edited by KatsAzz
  • Pie 2

Wilson took part in the Combine. Young pretty much skipped it.

Young never ran, and only threw at his Pro Day.

Wilson has good speed. Young has average speed.

Wilson has a good arm. Young has an average arm.

Wilson has good athleticism. Young is average.

Wilson has 2" and 20 LBs on Young.

With all that, Wilson went in the 3rd. And there are folks that want Young at #1? 

Maybe we can transition towards a shorter Oline. One the Young can see over. After all, low man wins. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Gerry Green said:

Maybe we can transition towards a shorter Oline. One the Young can see over. After all, low man wins. 

His Alabama o-line has the same exact average height as his new Panthers o-line will. All in the range of 6'4'' to 6'6''

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, rodeo said:

His Alabama o-line has the same exact average height as his new Panthers o-line will. All in the range of 6'4'' to 6'6''

So what you're saying is; It's going to take some time to transition to a shorter line for Bryce to see over? 

You know, I can think of another way around this dilemma. Draft CJ. He doesn't have any trouble seeing over the Oline. lol

Having a vertically challenged QB does present its own set of unique, to him anyway, challenges. 

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

So what you're saying is; It's going to take some time to transition to a shorter line for Bryce to see over? 

You know, I can think of another way around this dilemma. Draft CJ. He doesn't have any trouble seeing over the Oline. lol

Having a vertically challenged QB does present its own set of unique, to him anyway, challenges. 

It would probably take longer to transition to a 1-read college style offense that CJ would wrap his head around, and i think NFL defensive coordinators would probably figure out what we're doing faster

Just now, rodeo said:

It would probably take longer to transition to a 1-read college style offense that CJ would wrap his head around, and i think NFL defensive coordinators would probably figure out what we're doing faster

My guy stop with the 1 read nonsense, you just think he completed all those passes and tds to his first option...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Gerry Green said:

If there is any QB sneaking done this year. It will be done by Dalton. Ain't no way in Hades Frank lets Bryce try any QB sneaks. lol

But you know who can do a QB sneak? CJ. 

If the coach told CJ to do a QB sneak, he'd probably start walking real quietly trying to sneak so the defense doesn't see him

Suspicious Scooby Doo GIF by Boomerang Official

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

Now you're just being provocative. There is absolutely no proof that CJ will be a 1 read QB for us.