• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Draft Odds?

joemac

22 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Brycies STATS aren't superior to Matt Corral running OR throwing.

According to you Corral haters and deserters, I'm looking at you @Ricky Spanish, Corral sucks. If so your little Brycie with his pedestrian college career in comparison should be what, a 4th, 5th rounder in REALITY.

You keep avoiding the question why you like Richardson so much if his stats are worse than both Corral and Youngs'.

Also, I never said Corral sucks, I just said he wasn't going to ever get a chance to show what he could do because he was drafted into the worst situation imaginable and then got hurt.

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

You keep avoiding the question why you like Richardson so much if his stats are worse than both Corral and Youngs'.

Also, I never said Corral sucks, I just said he wasn't going to ever get a chance to show what he could do because he was drafted into the worst situation imaginable and then got hurt.

I did. You guys aren't listening. IF Young is their guy. He's a reach for reasons obvious to everyone but the sports agent media and fanboy Brycers.

If you're going to reach AR is the reach. I was on the Levis bandwagon long ago. I just never thought he would be a top five and I'm lol'ing, having a little fun with this.

What? You gonna ban me again? They want you to. 🙂 Fitterer?

6 minutes ago, NAS said:

This is literally the only QB I could never get behind to be our pick. Not just at #1,  at all!   I would seriously quit as a fan..

Sure I would be conflicted and not happy about it but quitting? Nah.