• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Draft Odds?

joemac

27 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I’m glad I’m not a Mod. I would ban every person who believes this garbage just to make this board a better place.

Why? So you can just remove posters here just because you don't like them because of they have a right to make their opinions known. That is a bit tyrannical don't you think.

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523
  • Pie 1

50 minutes ago, ncfan said:

You want to really alienate the fan base.

Drop Breadcrumbs that your going to take the QB that most have the top overall QB in the draft.

Then host a big draft party with thousands of fans.  Then pull the rug out from under them and take the guy that no one wants.  The one guy the brings Bryce Vs Stroud bros together.  And take that guy.

Meh. I wouldn't mind. As I've said, if our staff picks him, I'm good unless he flops. Also, pretty confident our staff, who have collectively reiterated the importance of character and leadership qualities, wouldn't pick a douchebag, but I could be wrong.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

Levis just seems like a guy that will implode on the NFL stage. I wish him no ill, but I think he's going to get swallowed up by the league.

He's a supremely confident individual from the balls of a QB who came from the balls of another QB.

What I'm speaking of is pedigree. He was literally born to be a QB.

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I ruled out Levis being our number 1 pick.... but I am excited about the possibility. 

I'm guessing you know Stroud is my pick, with Young second.

I'm ultimately not in favor of either Levis or Richardson because I don't like the "take an athlete and teach him the quarterback skills" model. I always prefer taking the guy who's already got the quarterback skills

• Beer 3

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm guessing you know Stroud is my pick, with Young second.

I'm ultimately not in favor of either Levis or Richardson because I don't like the "take an athlete and teach him the quarterback skills" model. I always prefer taking the guy who's already got the quarterback skills

I think we have a similar ranking.  I'm probably higher on AR than Levis due to age and potential, but I think Stroud just above Young then AR then Levis.  

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

How hard is it to understand I don't give a sh-t, and neither does the team.

They're going to pick the player they think will do the best job. It's not up for a fan vote, nor should it be.

I would add that I wouldn't bet on you knowing the temperature of the entire fanbase 😆

Come talk to me then if Levis gets drafted and the fans boo it to hell at the draft party

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

This would be @ForJimmy worst nightmare.

Hey bud, you wanna crawl back up onto the Levis bandwagon, I saved your seat...

not GIF

When was I on the Levis bandwagon?  I think he is number 4 for me.  Stroud, Young, AR, Levis but I have nothing against him.   Also how full is that bandwagon?  Is it just you and @TheCasillas?  Must be a Miata...