• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich: Panthers have made their decision

TheSpecialJuan

20 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

The lost ticket sales that would happen with Andy Dalton and Will Levis as your Qbs would be astronomical lol.

Yeah, I wouldn't bet on that. Frankly I'd bet against it.

It's like Snow said earlier. The Huddle isn't really representative of the fanbase as a whole. I seriously doubt the number of people throwing sh-t fits about it would translate into anything substantial...or even noticeable.

Richardson is the pick they are itching to get someone to coach up or it’s stroud only options at 1. Go go for the unicorn or the elite pocket passer. Young is nether he has elite vision and processing that’s small not fast and a weak arm young will bust in the nfl 

• Pie 4

6 minutes ago, Panfan35 said:

Richardson is the pick they are itching to get someone to coach up or it’s stroud only options at 1. Go go for the unicorn or the elite pocket passer. Young is nether he has elite vision and processing that’s small not fast and a weak arm young will bust in the nfl 

smacked slap gif GIF

Just now, TheBigKat said:

are the Panthers about to do something of epic stupidity and draft Will Weirdo Levis

The only thing I'd call "epic stupidity" would be listening to fans.

We've got a good staff who's gone through every detail with a fine toothed comb. I trust them to make the pick, regardless of who it is.

Could they get it wrong? Absolutely, even if it's Young or Stroud.

We all just have to hope they don't.

• Pie 3