• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Merrill Hoge on Dan Patrick show shares thoughts about draft..

This is not a dig at anyone again, just sharing information and i believe he shares some legitimate concerns. I do think he makes a good point about the woven together aspect. Anyone care to share just how this concern about bryce could be resolved in today's game...or how you would scheme around his defencies

Full interview here

Edited by PanthersGOATFan336
  • Pie 3
  • Poo 3

6 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Merril Hoge’s NFL Draft take might be worst of all time - “I like Brian Brohm better than Aaron Rodgers” 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/merril-hoge-s-nfl-draft-take-might-worst-time

/thread

You didnt read the thread apparently I said share how you would mask the defencicies of Young and his arm strength, not being able to stand tall in pocket, not play wheres Waldo and find something to discredit someone

Edited by PanthersGOATFan336
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 13

1 hour ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

This is not a dig at anyone again, just sharing information and i believe he shares some legitimate concerns. I do think he makes a good point about the woven together aspect. Anyone care to share just how this concern about bryce could be resolved in today's game...or how you would scheme around his defencies

Full interview here

Damn.  He tells it like it is.  I think we are making a very bad decision. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 3

They were talking about Hodge the other week on social media and how good he was at predicting player success and i said at the time i would be interested to know his opinion on this QB class and man oh man.....im not surprised he said this. 

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

@ncfan @poundaway 

Care to share how you would scheme around a qb with less that ideal arm strength and not being able to stand tall in the pocket? How about when he gets up there in the years do you think he will be an elite qb when whatever physical skills he has diminish..I'm interested to know or all you can do is post links and poo all day

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2