• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mod suggestion for tomorrow

Martin

13 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Then who would you argue with? Yourself? Now that I think about it I would kinda like to see that. The person that argues with themselves the most wins. We will keep track by the number of pages it gets to by training camp. You can't get anyone else to post in it but you can use all of your alts to post in it. 

It would be more interesting than 95% of existing threads 

• Beer 1

14 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Confess. You're actually planning to do some serious sh-t stirring aren't you? 😐

Well I plan on making my self a couple of Four Roses Single Barrel Old Fashioneds and watching the annual huddle draft day meltdown. And yes, I may fug with new people who don’t even know who I am since I have been gone so long…

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Well I plan on making my self a couple of Four Roses Single Barrel Old Fashioneds and watching the annual huddle draft day meltdown. And yes, I may fug with new people who don’t even know who I am since I have been gone so long…

You may need to wear one of these.....

Amazon.com: Demron Full Body DFBM50 Radiation Suit Size Medium: Industrial & Scientific

Any idea what the Huddle half-life is if we draft Levis?