• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

yeah, even if we sit put.... we still have a chance to get some great talent...  i would love for us to find a way to trade back a few spots and pick up another second.

Don’t think there’s any possible scenario a team would trade up a few spots with us and also give us another second. You’d get like a late 4th in that scenario 

6 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

I agree, I find him much like them as well, we shall see if 230 lb LBs are much more conducive to dealing with them than old schooll 265 lbs. Can't use Gronk, different breed.

Mayer already has that vet savvy. He knows how to use his size and frame to box out. I don't know if he'll be a star but I think he'll be a good NFL TE for a long time.

2 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Don’t think there’s any possible scenario a team would trade up a few spots with us and also give us another second. You’d get like a late 4th in that scenario 

We might have to also swap a 5th for a 6th or something on top of that, who knows