• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

3 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

No, I'm reading actual information, and digesting it, and having an opinion formed from it.

If you really want to argue this much, but has so little substance, then you can keep on.

All you have said is not to blindly trust the staff. I’m just saying not to blindly trust the Kipers and McShays either. It works both ways. It’s really not that big of a deal. 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

All you have said is not to blindly trust the staff. I’m just saying not to blindly trust the Kipers and McShays either. It works both ways. It’s really not that big of a deal. 

That's fine, but that isn't going to change my mind. I don't need people to quote me to argue about it when I already know the front office chose this player, and obviously had their own internal reasons for it. It won't change my mind.

3 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

That's fine, but that isn't going to change my mind. I don't need people to quote me to argue about it when I already know the front office chose this player, and obviously had their own internal reasons for it. It won't change my mind.

Yes Evero picked him. There is a video of him getting on the call full of excitement. DC picks defensive players. Makes sense.

49 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Just reading scouting reports, he needs work on a lot, including tackling, and run game recognition. Unless these reports are wrong, this guy is completely developmental, and will need a lot time.

Trading up, using a fourth round pick, for a developmental shot in the dark prospect doesn't feel like it's filling a need.

Until they give me a reason not to I'm gonna trust our guys. Don't get so caught up in where TV analysts are ranking players.