• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - The Carolina Panthers Select Bryce Young - QB - Alabama

Zod

4 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Not if he's gonna be a malcontent bringing down team chemistry, which by the look of his social media he intends to be. Package him and Chinn for pick 35 or something.

I mean obviously but the guy is disappointed.  Hopefully he can regroup and come in and work on his game.  He hasn’t been given any shot so far but the NFL doesn’t wait long for anyone 

13 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Everyone has completely written off Matt Corral but he is still in a decent place here.  Keep him and let him develop and he could be something in a few years.  I would not give up on him yet 

I don't think the Panthers have given up on him either but he's already dug his NFL career into a slight hole with his early injury. And for what it's worth, I've heard from an inside source with the team (it was kept under wraps) that Corral spent some time over the past year in a rehab facility for prescription pill misusage. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, SmittyCity said:

I don't think the Panthers have given up on him either but he's already dug his NFL career into a slight hole with his early injury. And for what it's worth, I've heard from an inside source with the team (it was kept under wraps) that Corral spent some time over the past year in a rehab facility for prescription pill misusage. 

I hadn’t heard that but he had a red flag coming out in that regard and if true he needs to get his life together first.  Very unfortunate for him

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I get it, but if he wants to back his team's new QB why not let him?  Young is a Panther now and we are all Panther fans.

If anyone is still carrying on with the pre-draft beefs over any of the top prospects it's just not healthy. For the most part luckily there have only been one or two. Pretty much everyone is rallying behind our new QB. And if anyone wants to be some weird arbiter of who can and can't do that well they probably need to seek help.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1