• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breer breaks down the final decision

Mr. Scot

7 hours ago, Call Me James said:

Im ready for some actual football. Tepper really is spending a lot of time in press trying to sell the fans after a pretty terrible start to his tenure here.

this is an exciting pick so I’m sure he’s going for a do lever, but I wish he’d fall back a little and just let the product do the talking. Sadly, Looks like he’s gonna be front and center again like he was at the start of the Rhule tenure.

Excuse me, James,  James here. 

He isn't seeking the attention.  In fact he is deflecting it, and passing the credit to the football guys. It's the football guys that are then in turn, crediting the Teppers for how supportive they have been in this process. 

2 James, 2 entirely different perspectives,  and.mine is based sorely on observations,  not hyper-bull. 

• Pie 4

25 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

He isn't seeking the attention.  In fact he is deflecting it, and passing the credit to the football guys. It's the football guys that are then in turn, crediting the Teppers for how supportive they have been in this process. 

2 James, 2 entirely different perspectives,  and.mine is based sorely on observations,  not hyper-bull. 

That's pretty much how I see it as well.

On 5/1/2023 at 7:17 PM, pantherclaw said:

Followed this up with another Tepper article from Person. Lol

2 hours ago, Call Me James said:

Followed this up with another Tepper article from Person. Lol

Tepper didn't put that out. Person wrote it analyzing some of his statements.

It's an article, not a press release. Kinda hard to call that "attention seeking".

On 5/1/2023 at 11:46 AM, poundaway said:

The league had asked that they wait at least five minutes.

So ESPN could have some extra time to babble on about absolutely nothing. They’ve pretty much made the process unwatchable. Teams are making picks and meanwhile, this Andy Reid look a like has center stage. 

• Pie 1