• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

1 minute ago, Cam Lawter said:

Hahaha heck no man you would rather be at 4? Hornets would be selecting Gradey Dick or trading the pick away for Westbrook 

I didn’t say that I’d rather be at four, I said that there wouldn’t be as much disappointment since we wouldn’t have been teased with moving up.

12 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I don’t know what to think about Miller’s situation but if that never happened, he would be my #2 easily. We need the guy that can shoot and he can shoot no pun intended. We already have an ethical distraction on the team. Not sure another one is the correct choice. 

From what I’ve seen it wasn’t his gun and he simply brought it to his friend who owned the gun and asked for it.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

I completely  agree!!! That foundation would be so solid!! I'd like to let McGown develop too bc at 6'7 he has some serious  2 guard potential.  I just hope we don't waste money on both Bridges and Pj. Pick one and allow Brandon to step in.  I'd like to upgrade to 1 of these coaches that's fired too.  If Clifford stays and tries to out him on the bench/gleague, I'd throw my hands up!

He's actually 6'9 with 2 guard skills. He can play sg/sf and even small ball pf.

Im excited about this kid. I think he's going to be a superstar with that kind of talent. You can't teach that height with his ball skills. His 3pt shot is money. We got a game changer imo!

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

From what I’ve seen it wasn’t his gun and he simply brought it to his friend who owned the gun and asked for it.

Crazy how people trying to blame this kid for someone's death.

He simply brought his friend a gun. I probably would have done the same thing at 19 years old. He didn't know he was about to kill someone with it.

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He's actually 6'9 with 2 guard skills. He can play sg/sf and even small ball pf.

Im excited about this kid. I think he's going to be a superstar with that kind of talent. You can't teach that height with his ball skills. His 3pt shot is money. We got a game changer imo!

Oh yeah, I know he could slide right in  to any spot from 2-4 and has shown he can distribute  too. Definitely  a game changer!! He already has the size and will get bigger. Then he could grow  a few inches at that. He would be a  nightmare to guard!

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

We might be having two Alabama guys in Young for the Panthers and Miller for the Hornets. As an Auburn fan I’m not sure how I feel about this…

Feel good we got 2 cornerstone talents in Charlotte.

Now we just need to find a new coach and get these Carolina teams back on the right track. Im excited for Panthers/Hornets games this year.

• Pie 1

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Wonder Haywards expiring deal could land in a trade. If we draft Miller then he has to start which means Gordon should be gone.

Melo, Miller, Hayward, PJ, Williams could be the starting 5. With that said I’m more than ok ditching Hayward but his contract is pretty bad…

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Sure would be nice if Bouknight and Jones could develop. The 2021 draft in general looks like dog poo.

Yeah it does. Henderson sort of reminds me of Bouknight and MKG even if he supposed to be a better prospect. A guy that can't shoot, slashes to the basket, and maybe has one other skill. I say keep Bouknight and draft a better shooter.

Jones has the size and maybe the tools to make a decent 4 in the NBA.

• Pie 1