• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Absolutely need to shop Terry…plus add Dennis Smith and Bouknight to that depth.

Starting to agree that Miller will be the pick, fit is too good.  I think it will end up a mistake to pass on Scoot but we need wing scoring and Kup probably goes that way

I realize many are low on GG Jackson but I like his athleticism and potential personally.  Wouldn’t mind a move up with that second pick

You cannot draft for fit in the NBA. That's how we end up with mkg over Beal and Lillard.  BPA every single fuging time and figure out how to make it work on the court

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, toldozer said:

You cannot draft for fit in the NBA. That's how we end up with mkg over Beal and Lillard.  BPA every single fuging time and figure out how to make it work on the court

MKG was ranked 2nd or 3rd on every draft board site right before the draft. Ehhhhh hindsight sure, but at the moment wasn't a reach. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Nobody has brought this up but is it possible they trade Melo to Portland and end up drafting Scoot/Miller at #2 and #3?

Hence why we meeting both players on the same day this Monday.

Just thinking outside the box lol.

No, this absolutely crossed my mind.  If he isn’t resigning here this is definitely the time to trade him.  Seems nuts on the surface but he has also missed time with injuries.  This might actually be a very smart move for this franchise 

• Pie 2

36 minutes ago, Shocker said:

No, this absolutely crossed my mind.  If he isn’t resigning here this is definitely the time to trade him.  Seems nuts on the surface but he has also missed time with injuries.  This might actually be a very smart move for this franchise 

I would do it in a heartbeat.

Im not sold on Scoot/Melo pairing they both need to run the show or else someone has to take a step back.

I rather get the full version of Scoot and just trade Melo for more assets if possible.

• Pie 1

If the Zion for #2 rumor's real you gotta take that and run. Yes we'd be rolling the dice on his health but it's worth it. Draft picks are no guarantee either but Zion and LaMelo together practically is. He's only 22 with better health than Embiid had at this point of his career.

1 hour ago, Cam Lawter said:

Miles Bridges is coming back on a cheap deal whether we like it or not. Don't see why we would gamble for Zion when he practically has been invisible on the court and he will have a massive contract. 

He has been invisible on the court?  Looks like he just averaged 26 points, 7 rebounds, and 4.6 assists?  Missing games/injuries are his big concerns, on the court he is great.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Cam Lawter said:

Miles Bridges is coming back on a cheap deal whether we like it or not. Don't see why we would gamble for Zion when he practically has been invisible on the court and he will have a massive contract. 

Casual fan?

Zion on court production can't be questioned. He's played like a allstar since he entered the league. The problem with Zion if off the court dude seems to only focus on eating and women.

• Beer 1