• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jordan Finalizing Sale of Team Per Woj

Black

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Exactly. Why these two clowns? Jordan is the 90's goat and he refused to bestow knowledge or even an attempt at guiding or developing our young players over the years and then he sells to these two? That's about as close as you can get to a fug you to the fans if I've ever seen one. I'm just saying. And I grew up a massive Jordan fan.

Where'd you hear that why would he refuse to mentor his own players lol. Several have mentioned getting feedback from him. Bouknight specifically had a big game after advice from Jordan.  

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yes they are still meeting with MJ. Also MJ still has a small minority stake of the franchise. He will still be around the Hornets just no longer the top dog when it comes to decisions.

Maybe the new guys will spend more money and take more risk.

I also wonder what this move means for Clifford.

The Clifford thing is the biggest component!! Isn't the Bucks ex coach still available? Think so... regardless  I'd love an upgrade!! I know  Mitch probably  wants to keep Clifford  but we need an upgrade  at coach.  Maybe MJ will become more of a financial backing type minority  owner.  Hopefully  these guys collaborate and form a dynamic structure  to succeed!!

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Where'd you hear that why would he refuse to mentor his own players lol. Several have mentioned getting feedback from him. Bouknight specifically had a big game after advice from Jordan.  

I've heard vaguely of him speaking to Bouknight. Heard of him speaking to Hayward in trying to lure him here. But I'm talking about actively engaging your players on a consistent basis and trying to help them improve their game and the younger kids transitioning to the NBA not on one random encounter here and there. If you thinks he's done enough or more than he could cool we'll just disagree. But he's the GOAT not some random veteran.

51 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

The Clifford thing is the biggest component!! Isn't the Bucks ex coach still available? Think so... regardless  I'd love an upgrade!! I know  Mitch probably  wants to keep Clifford  but we need an upgrade  at coach.  Maybe MJ will become more of a financial backing type minority  owner.  Hopefully  these guys collaborate and form a dynamic structure  to succeed!!

Yep both Budenholzer and Doc Rivers are available and would be immediate upgrades to help develop a young team like ours.  

• Pie 2