• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Miller!

2 minutes ago, JVic said:

Agree.  The only pick you can make there.  Now let's package all these other picks and move up to get someone else after fucccing up the draft last year with horrible trades. 

Yeah we need to move up with all those late picks.

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Jordan just left this team with an upper decker.   

That's actually a compliment to Steve Clifford.  I'd describe him more as a porta potty that was tipped over with you in it.  

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Y’all dying hard over this. Scoot is literally the offensive version of MKG. He can’t shoot. Why would you want and shooting guard that can’t shoot?!

Then why were the Pelicans so hard on moving up for him?  And the Blazers were fine staying at #3?

Even if we preferred Miller (I did), not trading down one spot for literally ANYTHING is just really bad.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Then why were the Pelicans so hard on moving up for him?  And the Blazers were fine staying at #3?

Even if we preferred Miller (I did), not trading down one spot for literally ANYTHING is just really bad.

They don’t have a PG they have wings.. We have a PG and a wing deficiency..

Not that hard to understand..

Also do actual no what the Pelicans were willing to trade other then rumors??

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 2

4 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Pelicans have Ingram, Blazers have Dame. They need a player like Scoot, we already have Melo and need a scorer like Miller.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1