• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jammie Robinson

razorwolf

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Let's hear it. 

Wondering, since teams really don't have much power in the run game, if it's just better to have more CB's than traditional S's?  Are they just simply a liability, and now it's just better to draft/acquire some Corners who don't mind tackling?

Also, would love to look at the average sizes of the WR's today vs. prior generations.  Size was a MAJOR deal when drafting WR's high back when...not so much these days.  TO, Fitz, Megatron, our very own Key.

There has to be a reason, and it can't be that DC's have forgotten how to use them.  Who knows.

• Pie 2

22 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

I bet you were an only child, or maybe the youngest. Cuz you're a smarty-pants that enjoys telling folks how to be a truly proper fan. 

And I bet you didn’t take your meds today because wtf u talking about? 

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

You obviously don't read a lot of the stuff you write. You should. It's...entertaining. 

U wanna pencil in a 5th rounder who hasn’t played a down to start at nickel? go for it. Nobody is stopping u and I don’t particularly care. Saying let’s wait and see shouldn’t be so offensive to you but go off my dude. 

9 minutes ago, RJK said:

U wanna pencil in a 5th rounder who hasn’t played a down to start at nickel? go for it. Nobody is stopping u and I don’t particularly care. Saying let’s wait and see shouldn’t be so offensive to you but go off my dude. 

I bet you have a T-shirt that says ''Temper those emotions" on it. Play it safe. Got to keep those pesky emotions under control.

Have you seen our CB room lately? Do you even know how the guy plays? He's making the team. Which means, he probably sees the field. Exciting times ahead my dude.

Edited by Gerry Green
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

I bet you have a T-shirt that says ''Temper those emotions" on it. Play it safe. Got to keep those pesky emotions under control.

Have you seen our CB room lately? Do you even know how the guy plays? He's making the team. Which means, he probably sees the field. Exciting times ahead my dude.

sesame street k GIF

2 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

I bet you were an only child, or maybe the youngest. Cuz you're a smarty-pants that enjoys telling folks how to be a truly proper fan. 

1 hour ago, RJK said:

And I bet you didn’t take your meds today because wtf u talking about? 

Melissa Mccarthy Fight GIF by Saturday Night Live

I absolutely love huddle pettiness

makes me chuckle every time 

• Beer 1