• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bring BOA Back to Life

chknwing

1 minute ago, Lame Duck said:

I did not knew how terrible Panthers game day experience was until I attended Hurricanes game for the first time.  Tepper could get few ideas from the hurricanes.  The atmosphere at hurricanes games is just energetic.  The place was nuts and jumping.  You can just feel it in your soul. 

I live near by and these are facts. I think they are working together, member jstew and Ron riveris doing the horn. Its hockey / NFL deal, those yankees LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE hockey, its in there blood and North carolina is filled over with them...😇

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, DJ feed me moore said:

NFCC 2015. we played one of maybe 3 teams that doesnt have a national fan base, if you were there you saw the ENTIRE stadium full and it was easily 95% + panther fans.... the further we get from that game the more it seems like a dream but man, on that night, BOA was alive.

I agree with you on the  2015 NFC championship game. The little Panther towels that were given to Panther fans upon entering the stadium were awesome…I still look at mine and dream about using it again someday. The smug look on the Cardinal fans seated next to my wife and I quickly disappeared as the game progressed, and they were pretty quiet. The stadium was rocking that night, it will be again if we field a similar team. Panther Fans will come out of the woodwork. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Bro Im there right now........only thing that sucks is the heat. The women are top self and super giving.... I owned 6th street austin for 9.5 days, it was non-stop blondes getting wasted and dancing and ...... Its not what I thought, like a nashville ++

Currently in San Ant, charles was right and right and wrong about the "big ole women" .... slower pace, but still got the fun stuff and lots of things for families... These woman at least care to get my name🤣

Yeah I live in San Antonio right now unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, joemac said:

Yeah I live in San Antonio right now unfortunately. 

No wonder you think Texas sucks you live in one of the worst cities in Texas lmao.

There is literally nothing in San Antonio. You're on the mexican border.

My guy go visit Austin Texas, Dallas Texas, Houston Texas. All of those cities are better than Charlotte.

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

No wonder you think Texas sucks you live in one of the worst cities in Texas lmao.

There is literally nothing in San Antonio. You're on the mexican border.

My guy go visit Austin Texas, Dallas Texas, Houston Texas. All of those cities are better than Charlotte.

San Antonio is on the mexican border?  Interesting geographical knowledge my guy.  But lets say it was on the border like Laredo why would that be a bad thing?

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

San Antonio is on the mexican border?  Interesting geographical knowledge my guy.  But lets say it was on the border like Laredo why would that be a bad thing?

150 miles is not that far my guy.

Point is there is nothing in San Antonio. It's one of the worst big cities in Texas. How you comparing San Antonio to Charlotte it's obvious Charlotte is better.

Charlotte is the biggest city in NC. How about compare that with the biggest city in Texas?

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

150 miles is not that far my guy.

Point is there is nothing in San Antonio. It's one of the worst big cities in Texas. How you comparing San Antonio to Charlotte it's obvious Charlotte is better.

Charlotte is the biggest city in NC. How about compare that with the biggest city in Texas?

San Antonio is not on the mexican border.  But even if it was why is that a problem.   My gut instinct after reading your moronic posts including the recent San Antonio border one is that you have never been to texas and just are spewing more keyboard troll vomit because you know, thats just what you do.

But you be you lil guy and keep ignoring my posts like you swore you would do.

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

San Antonio is not on the mexican border.  But even if it was why is that a problem.   My gut instinct after reading your moronic posts including the recent San Antonio border one is that you have never been to texas and just are spewing more keyboard troll vomit because you know, thats just what you do.

But you be you lil guy and keep ignoring my posts like you swore you would do.

You asking what is the problem with San Antonio. The problem is there is nothing attractive about the city. 

Who wants to live in San Antonio when there are way better cities in Texas?

How about mind your business next time. You jumping into other people's conversation not even realizing what we are discussing. 

18 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You asking what is the problem with San Antonio. The problem is there is nothing attractive about the city. 

Who wants to live in San Antonio when there are way better cities in Texas?

How about mind your business next time. You jumping into other people's conversation not even realizing what we are discussing. 

Over a million people do. Houston is a suburban nightmare with no identity and a worse public transit crisis than Charlotte. Same with Dallas. San Antonio and Austin are the best cities in Texas and it’s not close - they are extremely walkable and both provide charm. Plus the food. Charlotte and Raleigh could both learn from them.

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Over a million people do. Houston is a suburban nightmare with no identity and a worse public transit crisis than Charlotte. Same with Dallas. San Antonio and Austin are the best cities in Texas and it’s not close - they are extremely walkable and both provide charm. Plus the food. Charlotte and Raleigh could both learn from them.

Bro San Antonio is the first border city that is 2.5 hours from the border.  And why he included that as a negative I suspect we will never know.

He has never been to any of the cities listed and its quite obvious. 

3 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

But hey look at the bright side, according to him Charlotte is on the atlantic ocean, so at least we have that going for us