• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles signs offer, makes first statement

MechaZain

4 hours ago, frankw said:

Apparently this happened months ago and the Hornets knew about it and still brought him back.

Some honest points being brought up about the front offices willingness to sweep this under the rug but quickly release Kai Jones over his public mental health breakdown.

Trashy.

Their had to more to the Kai Jones story that hasn't released to the public right? Maybe drug test failed? This front office is weird.

3 hours ago, Cam Lawter said:

Their had to more to the Kai Jones story that hasn't released to the public right? Maybe drug test failed? This front office is weird.

Kai asked to be traded and didn't show up to the optional player workouts and then kept talking about how the Hornets wouldn't trade him so he didn't know when he was going to play again.

Very weird.  

Bridges is a goon. Plain and simple. A Michigan state goon. Don’t need people like this repping the team and city. He will continue to get in trouble. 

regarding Jones - dude is having a mental health episode. It’s obvious. I hope the hornets tried to get him help before just kicking him to the street but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t. 

man pound for pound the hornets and panthers as a combo - it doesn’t get much worse than this for pro sports team/culture in the country. Can’t think of a city that is worse off. 

• Pie 2

33 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

This new poo with Miles lol. What the hell man. I was really thinking hed make it back but i feel hes prob gone now 

He’s a goon. Talk about fumbling the bag. But that’s what goons do. Lord knows what he was getting away with at dirty athletic program Michigan State. 

1 hour ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

“Goon” say what you mean

Come on man, what would you call some one who behaves the way he has chosen to behave. I'm not 4corners biggest fan but it ain't racist to call a pos a pos. Get the fug outta here with that nonsense 

Edited by toldozer
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

18 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Come on man, what would you call some one who behaves the way he has chosen to behave. I'm not 4corners biggest fan but it ain't racist to call a pos a pos. Get the fug outta here with that nonsense 

i said what I said. We all know that’s a clever way to say something else.

Criminal/bad human being/woman beater all work much better. That’s all I’ll say. Miles is a pos. 

• Poo 2

2 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

i said what I said. We all know that’s a clever way to say something else.

Criminal/bad human being/woman beater all work much better. That’s all I’ll say. Miles is a pos. 

Just because he used the word a bunch doesn’t make it mean something it doesn’t. Only he can speak of his intentions, but I’ve never heard of goon being any sort of racial term. I always think of hockey goons or big slimy violent mobsters personally.

• Pie 2