• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles signs offer, makes first statement

MechaZain

15 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Imagine fumbling the bag not once but twice, guy is an idiot.

Who cares about the money imagine traumatizing your flesh and blood not once but twice. Dude's a waste of skin and he needs to get the fug off the team. I won't go to a game until he's gone

Now that Bridges has turned himself in, the warrant for his arrest is public. On Jan. 2, the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office took out an arrest warrant for the violation of a protective order. He’s accused of continually contacting the victim on social media.

Then a week ago, on Oct. 6, Bridges is accused of violating a protective order during a custody exchange that day, according to a criminal summons. It alleges he threw pool balls at his ex-girlfriend’s car, damaging her windshield. During the exchange, he threatened to withhold child support and “take everything from her,” according to the summons.

Bridges is also facing a child abuse charge because there were children in the car when the window broke from the pool balls, according to the criminal summons.

21 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

“Goon” say what you mean

goon1. / (ɡuːn) / noun. a stupid or deliberately foolish person

from dictionary.com

Synonyms include (but are not limited to) bozo, Hooligan, thug

another term which accurately describes him is “criminal”

F him and the sooner he GTFO of Charlotte the better. 

23 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Now that Bridges has turned himself in, the warrant for his arrest is public. On Jan. 2, the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office took out an arrest warrant for the violation of a protective order. He’s accused of continually contacting the victim on social media.

Then a week ago, on Oct. 6, Bridges is accused of violating a protective order during a custody exchange that day, according to a criminal summons. It alleges he threw pool balls at his ex-girlfriend’s car, damaging her windshield. During the exchange, he threatened to withhold child support and “take everything from her,” according to the summons.

Bridges is also facing a child abuse charge because there were children in the car when the window broke from the pool balls, according to the criminal summons.

Beating up women

traumatizing your small children 

terrorizing the city streets 

3 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

yeah I watch hockey. How is that term relevant to Miles? Hmmm

Well a Goon in hockey means a guy is a dirty player/enforcer or a relative douchebag in general, I think that it applies to Miles in that regard. 

Considering that Hockey is played primarily by Europeans, I fail to see any correlations when it comes to race.  

Tom Wilson gets called a Goon, and Miles Bridges has been called a goon.  

So what's the point here?

7 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Well a Goon in hockey means a guy is a dirty player/enforcer or a relative douchebag in general, I think that it applies to Miles in that regard. 

Considering that Hockey is played primarily by Europeans, I fail to see any correlations when it comes to race.  

He is racebaiting. Trying to start stuff in the nba forum now that the mods reprimanded him in the college FB thread. He admitted he is a troll. Just put him on ignore like the rest of us. 

54 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

But that’s their role on a hockey team. They were a celebrated commodity for many years and an integral piece of a championship team. They set the tone, pestered opposing players, and most importantly protected your star player(s). A goon on a hockey team does not equal a pos in real life. Comparing Bridges to a goon on a hockey team is a weird comparison. That’s the point. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery

52 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

He is racebaiting. Trying to start stuff in the nba forum now that the mods reprimanded him in the college FB thread. He admitted he is a troll. Just put him on ignore like the rest of us. 

n/m. first and only poster i put on ignore. finally joined the rest of the group. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery