• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Season Ticket Selection Day

Anybodyhome

Not happy at all with the new seat selection process. 

Logged on at my assigned time via a link provided by the Canes Ticketmaster partner. The seat choices were slim and sparse and, given we already paid the seat fees a few months back, we're obligated to pick seats. Granted, the idea we can now select seats that remain consistent for each game is great. But the fact is we've already paid a few thousand dollars only to find seats we don't really like, but with little else to choose from.

We'll get thru the season and enjoy each game we have tickets for and maybe go back to just buying tickets on the open market for the games we want to attend. We'll see. 

• Pie 2

46 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Logged on at my assigned time via a link provided by the Canes Ticketmaster partner. The seat choices were slim and sparse and, given we already paid the seat fees a few months back, we're obligated to pick seats. Granted, the idea we can now select seats that remain consistent for each game is great. But the fact is we've already paid a few thousand dollars only to find seats we don't really like, but with little else to choose from.

We'll get thru the season and enjoy each game we have tickets for and maybe go back to just buying tickets on the open market for the games we want to attend. We'll see. 

that's what i did. i almost pulled the trigger last year on season-tickets. canes practically give away tickets to vets and students via military/college rush. 

• Pie 2

I do the 22 game season.  Every year it’s been pick your games. This year they had two options but you get that same seat each game. We did option 2 but got to stay in 110 row K. 

I think the work around is you can’t still pick and choose after but it needs to be 48 hours before the games. 

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, Canesfan said:

My seat selection window is on Friday morning. This is unfortunate news as I was hoping to have good seats to choose from. Can I ask what section you were trying to select? Or is the whole area sparse?

For our selection (10 games, $2400) the seat selection throughout the arena was bad. 

I think we may try to exchange our seats for some of the games. My biggest issue is I really need an aisle seat. At 6'6", none of the seats are easy to get in and out of. Almost like flying...

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

I always buy my tickets on the open market for the games I want to attend. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

For our selection (10 games, $2400) the seat selection throughout the arena was bad. 

I think we may try to exchange our seats for some of the games. My biggest issue is I really need an aisle seat. At 6'6", none of the seats are easy to get in and out of. Almost like flying...

6’6. So you are the Sparklefux 😜😜 just kidding!

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

2400 for 10 doesn’t sound like that much of a deal. Every Canes came I’ve ever gone to I’ve been able to get lower bowl camera side on our attack twice end for under 240 a game(x2 ticket). 

I think it’s 106,107 area that I usually aim for. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

Ice side seats up in Chicago are freaking ridiculous.  17k per seat for 41 games. Went 3 rows back and across the ice in 112 and it was 11k each. 

My ice side tickets to the canes @ Chicago game were 800 total with fees last season. 

I'll just buy a nicer TV and surround sound.  😂

Edited by carpanfan96
  • Pie 1

48 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Ice side seats up in Chicago are freaking ridiculous.  17k per seat for 41 games. Went 3 rows back and across the ice in 112 and it was 11k each. 

My ice side tickets to the canes @ Chicago game were 800 total with fees last season. 

I'll just buy a nicer TV and surround sound.  😂

Now that Chicago has Bedard those tickets are only going to go up.

15 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Only one thing to do @Anybodyhome you gotta buy two seats for yourself!  😂