• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Day 2

Ricky Spanish

2 hours ago, Tbe said:

Honestly doesn’t sound like he’s had an egregiously bad day yet, which is encouraging. It’d be more of a negative indictment on our defense if they were letting a rookie carve them up daily and didn’t get a pick or two. 

As long as Bryce doesn’t string together any crazy multi-interception days, I’m not trippin. And even if those do happen, it’s all about how he responds. 

20 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Really awkward exchange between Steve Smith and Bryce. I can’t quite figure out what Bryce thinks Steve was implying here.

Go to 4:40.

Yeah he got a little defensive about that one. Can't even imagine what Bryce thought Steve was trying to say lol

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Ya all these “sacks” though? I thought this as suppose/going to be one of the best OL’s we’ve had in decades. 

C'mon man. You know Defenses have the edge when they aren't in pads. The Oline can't do much more than get in their way. 

• Pie 1