• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Huddle Fantasy Football League?

12 hours ago, gtanaka said:

If yall still need one I'm down to join. 

You can take my spot,  I'm in the process of being admitted to the hospital today. I woke up and had a fever and my lymph nodes are swollen and I've got a blood infection. I'll be out of it for a bit and wont be able to do the draft. 

9 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

You can take my spot,  I'm in the process of being admitted to the hospital today. I woke up and had a fever and my lymph nodes are swollen and I've got a blood infection. I'll be out of it for a bit and wont be able to do the draft. 

Get well soon man

11 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Sorry to hear that.  Take care and get well soon.

@gtanaka has joined and paid, we are 12/12 ready to rock and roll! If anyone has any other suggestions feel free otherwise the last point of business is to randomize draft earlier than 90 mins or not

pie if you want it to be decided by espn 90 mins before

beer if you want to use https://www.fantasynerds.com/random-draft-order

ill give everyone till EOD Monday to vote on all polls(I will only vote to split a tie). if we go with the website Ill have it done Tuesday night.

good luck everyone!

also making the trade deadline the same as the real NFL trade deadline: week 8 (Nov.1)

Edited by DJ feed me moore
  • Beer 5