• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice Canceled Today 8/10

Cdparr7

34 minutes ago, DeSim said:

we’re not determined enough to practice in dangerous weather?

…honestly overall this doesn’t sound good for us

They're absolutely NOT going to practice during dangerous weather conditions, nor should they.

To your point, I guess they could've moved the practice up/down & monitored the weather, but there could've been logistical issues. 

Also, I don't know why it "doesn't sound good for us." Practices are cancelled sometimes. It affects both teams, but it's not that big of a deal.

Edited by top dawg
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not gonna lie, I'd be pissed if I was the Jets. You came down here from NY to get work in then your host bitches out. Weak.

After giving them the business yesterday? They still have a preseason game to play so it's likely not that serious. They can still get some work in.

I highly doubt this was an isolated random decision made by some Jets fearing Panther executive and the Panthers didn't "bitch out".

Edited by therealmjl

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

here in Charlotte the weather is really rough... there is no way any team could practice in this. Not sure what it is like there at training camp, but good luck Jets if it is similiar to whats happening here in CLT.

Yeah I'm pretty sure lightening just hit a tree right next to the house. It looks wild outside right now.

Just now, therealmjl said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure lightening just hit a tree right next to the house. It looks wild outside right now.

According to weather.com in Spartanburg, SC :

There is a possible risk of severe weather today. Wind and hail are possible, but wind is the greatest threat.

Thunderstorms likely, especially this morning. Potential for severe thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.

Even though the Jets said they were, I highly doubt they practice today.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2