• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Voth's tweet is exactly the type of mentality I'm sick of hearing from this organization

DennisM1

4 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

What does that matter? They started off slow and finished hot with their coaches is what I’m getting at. We don’t know what we have because it’s not November yet so you can sit back and watch till we get there.

I mean there is a difference between a 70 start multi pro bowler being inserted into an established offense vs a rookie QB in a brand new scheme. 

the two things are pretty different and you are painting Carolina as in a similar spot.  Those are very different 

29 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That Voth is right or that this is a stupid thread?

(granted, both are true)

Well, I didn't think about the thread, but...People actually have a right to have high expectations, however unrealistic it appears. I mean, I am not discounting that we could surprise, but I'm very far from counting on it. I've already discussed the reasons in another thread, but people are going to believe what they want---even after seeing us looking sketchy during the preseason---so anymore discussion seems fairly useless.

Edited by top dawg

You know what I love,  getting my soul crushed year in and year out (save it you panzy fans who think I take it to seriously) I enjoy rooting for my team to win. Take your kids 1-10 participation trophy and stuff it up your ass sideways! And don't say take a step back and go outside, everyday I do it smells like a rotten Panther Asshole! So fugg off and let me rage my team sucks every year! And stick your hope doll up your ass with the participation trophy!

The more important thing between making the playoffs and BY being a franchise QB is obviously the latter. You can have both, and we want both, but i completely understand his sentiment. We need BY to be a franchise QB far more than we need to make the playoffs. No rookie QB has won the SB, and unless BY is the unicorn of unicorns, it’s not going to happen this year either. He’s being realistic about what matters most. It’s just the way he said it that comes off badly. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

You know what I love,  getting my soul crushed year in and year out (save it you panzy fans who think I take it to seriously) I enjoy rooting for my team to win. Take your kids 1-10 participation trophy and stuff it up your ass sideways! And don't say take a step back and go outside, everyday I do it smells like a rotten Panther Asshole! So fugg off and let me rage my team sucks every year! And stick your hope doll up your ass with the participation trophy!

So, what are you drinking?

• Beer 1

remember a season ago when we were trying our hardest to make the playoff with Sam Darnold and PJ walker along with a interim head coach but failed due to unlucky injuries and bad qb play. every one said we were a QB away from making the playoff with how the rest of the team is built.

but now that we traded the farm for a franchise qb, we're back to "give it a few more season"?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

remember a season ago when we were trying our hardest to make the playoff with Sam Darnold and PJ walker along with a interim head coach but failed due to unlucky injuries and bad qb play. every one said we were a QB away from making the playoff with how the rest of the team is built.

but now that we traded the farm for a franchise qb, we're back to "give it a few more season"?

It's the Panther Way. Call Ked Woodley for Lyrics.

5 minutes ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

Not what he’s saying.

Would you rather have made the playoffs with Cam as a rookie and taken the Baker trajectory, or gotten to enjoy him as a franchise QB for nearly a decade? 

All he’s saying is we need BY to be the face of the franchise for the next 10 years more than a playoff run. If we get both, then we’ve hit the jackpot.