• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp confidential 2 just dropped

Ricky Spanish

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Every fan needs to watch this to gain some perspective into what is going on before they lose their mind next time.

Facts? Facts don't mean one dang thing when you have an agenda. Like 4 posts below yours, someone worried that Frank saying we are hiding stuff til the season starts might send the wrong message to the team so maybe they won't go as hard. lol Agenda, Thou art a heartless bittch.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

I loved this idea at the beginning, like a couple others have pointed out, where Reich said the plan (when the Jets came in) was to push the team to the edge "schematically we're going to try and challenge each other. We're going to put the offense in some impossible situations where the chains are always against us. We're going to do drills where it's almost impossible for the defense to succeed, or for special teams to succeed. Let's put ourselves in situations where success is hard. That's where the greatest opportunity for growth is."

Well, they pulled that off.

34 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I loved this idea at the beginning, like a couple others have pointed out, where Reich said the plan (when the Jets came in) was to push the team to the edge "schematically we're going to try and challenge each other. We're going to put the offense in some impossible situations where the chains are always against us. We're going to do drills where it's almost impossible for the defense to succeed, or for special teams to succeed. Let's put ourselves in situations where success is hard. That's where the greatest opportunity for growth is."

Well, they pulled that off.

But not only were they not successful, the effort and general execution have looked poor too. I was already in the patient camp so my expectations are already flexible but are they really that short of ideas that giving a taste or two of 'planning' and schematic success will hamstring the season?

Again, I'm just talking here. Not concerned about the preseason results/scores but would like to see some crispness in whatever they do this final game.

Everyone keeps bringing up the lions or other crappy panthers years but all you need to look at is the 2015 pre season. Between the Benjamin injury, joint practice poo show with the Dolphins and fight between Cam and Josh, everyone was ready to write that team off. Anyone who says otherwise is a straight up liar unless you can provide receipts.