• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp confidential 2 just dropped

Ricky Spanish

58 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I like Hurst.

I Love Duce. Hypest of coaches. 

You hear Frank there at the end?  "I'm willing to take it on the chin, and hide some things to get ready for the regular season".  They have obviously been as vanilla and plain as they could possibly be.  Some teams/coaches scheme the preseason like its the playoffs, some do the least amount possible in the games to not give anything away for the regular season. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Every fan needs to watch this to gain some perspective into what is going on before they lose their mind next time.

Yup.  The fact that we have fans throwing in the towel, thinking the season is doomed, off of 2 preseason games is hilarious to me.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, joemac said:

You hear Frank there at the end?  "I'm willing to take it on the chin, and hide some things to get ready for the regular season".  They have obviously been as vanilla and plain as they could possibly be.  Some teams/coaches scheme the preseason like its the playoffs, some do the least amount possible in the games to not give anything away for the regular season. 

In the beginning he said something like "we are going to put got in hopeless situations. Situations that you can hardly ever win." That was before the joint practice. I don't know if he was talking about practice or the game or both though.

Let's all hope we will have a more competitive team on the field once the season starts. After all the hope, I am not ready for another long season. I want some excitement, something to be hyped about. At least be a team that others have to be on their toes about or they get smacked in the face.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Every fan needs to watch this to gain some perspective into what is going on before they lose their mind next time.

That takes time and effort though. I’ll just ignore things that conflict with my opinion! So shut up Dad you don’t know me!

Edited by Wundrbread33
  • Pie 2

2 hours ago, joemac said:

I wonder if hearing things like that is making our OL not give full effort. Not exactly the greatest motivational phrases to get your starters playing their best.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

59 minutes ago, 1v0 said:

In the beginning he said something like "we are going to put got in hopeless situations. Situations that you can hardly ever win." That was before the joint practice. I don't know if he was talking about practice or the game or both though.

Let's all hope we will have a more competitive team on the field once the season starts. After all the hope, I am not ready for another long season. I want some excitement, something to be hyped about. At least be a team that others have to be on their toes about or they get smacked in the face.

Yep.  Im hoping those types of situations dont mean "hey, lets let Bryce get murdered"