• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI: Cuts begin today

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, jfo89 said:

Chark practiced today too.

Dam I was getting worried but those two players really change what we can do offensively. I can’t wait to BY with his weapons even though they’re not elite pieces we may see something special when we open up the playbook and scheme guys open. Glad neither are headed to PUP or anything even close.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Dam I was getting worried but those two players really change what we can do offensively. I can’t wait to BY with his weapons even though they’re not elite pieces we may see something special when we open up the playbook and scheme guys open. Glad neither are headed to PUP or anything even close.

Yea the most recent QB School episode showed how badly the offense needs those guys to be healthy. I think having Sanders back is a boost as well.

• Pie 2

Just now, MHS831 said:

That seems to be a double-edged sword.  Sure, you are hiding your starters, but the chemistry and game experience keeps the rust away.  I dunno--with 17 games, maybe he is onto something. 

They run it in practice when there are no outside eyes looking in.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

49 minutes ago, BeenPounding said:

Marshall practiced today, so he is likely good to go.  Haynes is fully expected back by week 1.  Chark is the one I am worried about.  He may go on IR after Tuesday.  I'm nearly certain that we pick up an OL help and cut Irving before his contract is guaranteed.

One, if not two of those TE's is going to be cut.  Most likely Sullivan with an injury designation so he could possibly be resigned or added to the PS.

Wright is a big question mark.  Maybe since there haven't been any real eye opening receivers cut they are just waiting until the last possible second so he can go to the PS.

The D-line could also be altered since a few of those guys are not subject to waivers as well.  Our top guys, Tuttle, Brown, Williams are obviously safe.

Not understanding the Shi Smith cut with Chark uncertain. Who are the speed receivers?